Sunday, March 8, 2009

finally here :)

after weeks of contemplation.
i decided to start my own blog.
weee.

since it's my first post. i've decided to tell the world why i started the blog.

basically. i started it cause i have to much to say and nobody wants to listen.
and i figured it's probably best to record all the crap i say somewhere so. yeah.
i like random pearls of deep thought.

so.
enjoy as i continue to explore the infinite possibilities of our otherwise ambiguous lives.

yeah. whatever.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

a hello from your wiggly eared buddy!

as always, I'm online and geek-ing. I like links, and found your link, and you're a link. :D

oh wells, i suppose i'll be here often.

Kamini :) said...

aha!
hello my wiggly-eared friend.
good to know i have company :)

Ntty said...

KAMINI! haha. noelle here. eh link me! :D here you go. http://adeviantmemoir.blogspot.com/

thank you!

Post a Comment