Friday, March 13, 2009

fishstick

thats right.
i feel like a fishstick.
a cold. dry dead fish.
in stick form.


my tired, overtime-doing self has finally taken it's toll.
so to all of you who think i LIKE to MAKE myself SEEM busy, i also LIKE alien body temperatures and jackhammer headaches.
i only have one question...


why TODAY???!!!

biology. and math. my favourites. weeeee.

great. just great. although, sources have confirmed that both were reasonably do-able. that just means that fantastically sick me has to park her behind and study during the weekend. whatever lah. not my fault God doesn't like bio. well. i like looking at the bright side, and the bright side is.


exams are over babeh! the sleepless nights, potato sacks under my eyes. i won't have time to miss it.


but then again. bio and math.
good. that means i care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment