Thursday, April 30, 2009

pappy.

well.
todays post has absolutely nothing to do with Megs's dog. Although, it's the cutest thing next to mine :) But i promised her my next post was going to be called Pappy. for some reason. But the other day, i was telling her that i might get a rott and she proposed a name.

teacup.
anyways, moving on to SANE-R topics.
tomorrow is a HOLIDAY BABEH! yeah. something i've been waiting to hear in a looooong time. This week has been. PHEEW. 6am-3am. 3 cups of coffee.

coffee.

It felt good running in the rain, didn't it?
I tell you. I've forgotten how to live.
Last Tuesday was an exceptionally productive day.
11pm-12am, piano.
1.30am-3am- guitar.
my life story, you know?
I'm missing my Heineken very badly. Veryverybadly. *i hope you're slowly devoured by guilt. devoured* veryverydissapointed. well. yes. thank you vee and esthestan and rheena :)

if you're reading this before the weekend (hopefully, yesudas is lifeless enough to check my blog) no sectional :(
that reminds me. the v.i.p doesn't know yet.
hey, i'm talking to myself.
moving on....
you thriller novel absorbers.
get david baldacci.
at the end of today, i'm a happy person.
i've got baldacci.



cheers to our weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment