Sunday, July 12, 2009

32@The Mansion

hello once more.

aaaaaaaaaah. what a depressing weekend. to the irish-malaysian/singaporean gang. you know how much i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed you guys and that i really wanted to be there. please fb the photos. pity, might not be as HQ since it wasn't me who took them :)

laurennn my new friend, i miss you too. waiting for you to get back to kl, and we can bak kut teh again. 4am if you please.



Holi fun. Ireland-3 Malaysia-4. Maybe next time :D



THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the 'way you make me feel' tribute to me :) hahahaha. screwdriver the deejay. And that somebody kept place on the dance floor for me. Awwwww. I love ya'll lah. And then the texts. Haiyoh. Till now ah, still soooo sakit hati ok? I'm so very very very glad you guys had an awesome time. No prob, its on me XD

In a way, thank God i wasn't there, cause someone would have lost his job that night, the nerve. Anyways,
i heard about the 'thanks for coming to ireland to look for me'. Lovely <3>



Gosh. I was DYING here mann. I was frantically switching phones with the world, Ally so i could listen. But its ok. I love you. Shtewpid phone. Thanks everyone who boogied, screamed and remembered me.



I missed everyone so very very much and wanted to be there more than ANYWHERE ELSE. I'm sorry i missed it. Congratulations, two of you.

I hope this love keeps us together, unlike any other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment