Sunday, August 2, 2009

weekends!

special saturday. like yesterday.
confirmation confirmation confirmation!
CONGRATS SULUUUU!
hope you had an amazing time yesterday, Godsis XD.
God bless forever and ever and ever. ily :)

The rest of the weekend proved to be very fulfilling. Soooooooooooo much of catch up time with everyone. And then theres the much needed not-so-alone time :)
So I walk into Starbucks on Saturday afternoon with the mum and dad and place an order for the regular cuppa with the usual barista. What ah? Hadi I think. And then he goes. 'Eh. You're the one that always comes with your teachers kan?' Barista #2 "Ponteng ah?' *recalls band camp*
*Dad's eyes taking a life of their own* Oi veh. My social life promises different things in the near future. Great.

P.S. Don't get too excited Chermy. Its not HARDY. sick.

SUNDAY MORNING. I was terrible today, no sunday school cause a certain "cousin" decided to ditch me. I decided to ditch everyone else. And plus, i needed some time to "rest and recuperate" XD
Waking up today was sooooooooo much prettier than usual. A lazy bum I was, and i quote. :)
welcome home pa!

Till next time,
Bye bye beautiful inhabitants of this small blue world we live in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment