Wednesday, November 11, 2009

insomni-maniac

its freakin' 12.43am and i'm blogging.
My brain has turned to mush.
Coffee. Grr X10.

7th Day prayers today. Light-hearted and an ounce of happiness if you may.
the kind Uncle E would appreciate :)
Pre-SPM 'nerves' seem to be unheard off with the cousins. I absolutely LOVE this dangerous kind of 'freedom'.
the kind even my pest-control guy seems to disapprove of =.='

ELDS partay yesterday :D TWIISTER. the real type this time XD
SO much of funnn.
Pn. H did the chicken dance. Woot!

Todayy though.
My DA partner didn't show up :( and we had sooooooooooooo much of fun after 10am. A revengeful Darshi will affirm that, i'm sure.
And we all leave halfway.

1 more day.
Friday the 13th, February. My very lucky dayy.
Let's see if reverse-psychology will try it's mind games on me once more.
Superstition is over-rated, homies.
guess what?
it didn't rain :)
Word of the day: Closure.
in my ears.
usher&alicia keys: my boo

0 comments:

Post a Comment