Monday, November 2, 2009

manic monday :(

Today. Is Monday.
and i'm at page 105 :( and giving up veryy soon.
After class talks in THE room prove to be medicinal to the monday blues. Starting the week with a pat on the back, the nice sorta thing teachers sometimes forget we actually need.
My eyebrows are perpetually creased and im giving off 'worried' signals. I think.
yeah, i am.

The slightest thing makes a big impression on me. Thats okay, we just want to get better. We.
I'm still convincing myself, and I know you are too.

My mind wanders a lot.
Thought of the day: Static motion

We're trying to make our way through, but everyone else has come to a grinding halt. Frustrating? Just a little.
The tension builds up a tad bit worst than the afternoon heat we had to endure.
Tension. Flick it and it'll ring out Concert F.

And in all that, my troubled subconcious mind starts spewing out oxymorons.
O.o

P.S. I'm glad she's okay.
Very P.S. You were being mean, and therefore so was I. Blehh a hundred times over.
in my ears:
three days grace, i hate everything about you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment