Wednesday, November 18, 2009

solitary mid-mornings :(

the cute little timer on my right says its 2.53pm.
i had my breakfast exactly 3 hours ago.
how fantastic is this day?

i'm all alone at home.
someone offered to cook lunch today, for a price.
I'd like to keep my life. thankyouverymuch :D

got reacquainted with history last night.
oo. an old flame rekindled.
bluek.
can you imagine? the horror.
yes sulu, you're welcome.

awhile ago, was arguing with mummy about how she shouldn't be fb-ing when shes at work.
apparently she's entitled to anything cause she's got her own room. i said i sooo wanna be a lecturer.
she said i should just pass spm first.
=.='
*coughabuseofpowercough*

everyone's threatening to 'forget' my birthday.
blehh

word of the day: lunch
in my ears,
incubus: love hurts



0 comments:

Post a Comment