Wednesday, December 30, 2009

and let the good times roll.

wow.
everything just FLIES by.
and i wasn't even home to watch December go byebye
To all of you guys who put together the 17th and the 18th. I lovelovelove you all with all my heart. I didn't have a clue XD
Aaaand. You guys made my 2009. I mention no names, but i know you know who you are. You know. I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life.
Thanks for making it into my Herstory. I can't wait for another year, all of us, together.
So purely fantastic.
gahh.
Kodaks will be up soon enough since some people refuse to put it up on facebook :D
Thankyouthankyouthankyou if you made it to No. 2 Jalan Padang on the 18th of December.
<3
heyy.
i'm sorry i never got to say goodbye.
thanks for keeping me safe.
i love you boy.
p.s. the pest is on night duty now, so wherever you are, you don't have to worry.

on a lighter note,
HAPPY 2010 :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment