Monday, January 11, 2010

hugs and kisses.

I didn't realise how quiet i remain about all the recent comings and goings. Well, actually they pretty much just keep coming.
Yess. Just like every other you and me, I want it all to stop. So, my advice to the little boys and girls I know, who think they know whats happening in the tiny little cocoons we misinterpret to be the world around us, you don't. Really.
So, quit questioning authority. I see that same phrase again and again and again. I think, we should all stop putting comments to things we fail to comprehend, although many will beg to differ.

So ladies and germs, Ignorance isn't bliss but Slander isn't either.

Screw the hype.
We <3 each other
P.S. I'm soooo proud of youu, Chels. You deserve it. I love you.
Word of the day: Ears
in my ears,
feist: feel it all

0 comments:

Post a Comment