Friday, January 29, 2010

misconception malfunction.

And so the week closes in. It's been a busy week, most definitely. I've had fun, actually, and i'm sure you've had some too :) As always, time ceases to halt and that would mean a new week dawns. GAHH.
Undergoing mental construction due to persistent casualties. Eg. Pre-forensics Depression. Wonder if the post will ever kick in.
The fourth and final week of January.
Not very pleasant weekends on my part, throughout the month. But the assurance of the existence of a WEEKEND itself, is something i really shouldn't complain about.

My ability to please is taking a steep and rather bizzare plunge. What more to do, im not really sure. I don't think its fair how the grass on the other side is greener. Come to think of it, the grass on my side barely resembles green at the slightest. I've come to realise that it would be much easier to not be me. Something I read today: Realisation realised too late. Much easier, but probably even much less interesting.
Right.

Japo photos will be up as soon as I transfer everything to the lappy. A little self-control when spamming my fb wall, please and thankyou.

Word of the day: Samurai
in my ears,
rahat fateh ali: ore piya

0 comments:

Post a Comment