Thursday, February 11, 2010

Salvation nigh?

I'm having a little trouble re-arranging my thoughts this afternoon. Thank God, it starts to rain.
The week. Gahh. Post-forensics has been much harder to handle than I expected. I wouldn't mind waking up at 5am, a bundle of nerves, waiting to board the bus, on the road to somewhere relatively far from here. 2 dissapointments in 2 weeks is rather much to handle. The workload, my friends is almost the least of my concerns.
Being the butt of everyones downcast faces and misconceptions, slowly begin to take its toll. Again, it may not seem like a big deal, but it is. It really is. By the end of this week, this vulnerable state of mind has been poked and prodded till the last bit of confidence circling at the the bottom, is, at this point, seemingly unrecognisable.

As you may have seen,
I'm not brooding, i'm simply weighing out the possibilities.
Oh, the could-have-beens.

Tried, trying and still, trying.
Assuming is the root of all evil, if you don't already know.
Right place, wrong time.
Lucky we are in no position to judge the just from the unjust.
Because if you don't see, it doesn't exist. Right?

Word of the day: Phrellamoosh

in my ears,
the script: breakeven

0 comments:

Post a Comment