Friday, July 30, 2010

Sinking ships and other nautical nonsense.

Hallelujah, its the weeeeekend.
As usual, my Fridays are never meant to be the quiet, calm ones.
Sitting here frustrated, pondering the real meaning of authority and balancing out egos.
Frankly, I'm quite ready to end this veryvery long journey. I definitely expected it to be harder to let go.
I guess, after 2 years of running around and decisionsdecisionsdecisions, I'm very much willing to let someone else take the wheel.
Tired, of steering and multi-tasking. Its not fun, when the brakes start to fail on you.

One thing I've learnt over the course of this looooooooong journey is that when you start to fade into the background, others just can't wait to wipe you out completely. Its quite a pity, how some think they're so much more superior to others. Quite a pity, and very amusing.
Something else, I don't agree in feeding hungry egos, but we learn to give in.

Because those who aren't afraid to be in the background, are the ones who really shine through.
I'm proud of you : )

Word of the day: Jellybeans
in my ears,
wonder girls: nobody
hmm. surprises, surprises :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment