Friday, October 8, 2010

Candy-coated Misery

Hello! Panda
Yes. Its good to be back : )

Although, the proceedings of the day had got me TYPING IN CAPS FOR AGES AND AGES. You see, it isn't fun seeing something incomplete with my name at the top.
But thats that. Moving on. It's been quite a ride, these pass few weeks. I totally get why some people search for people who share the same sentiments.

*sigh*
It's the last, well, before hell takes over, but thats another story altogether.
Some R&R would be good. I think I'm going to party it up with the PMR kids for a bit.
Pfft. Yeah right. Come Wednesday, back to school, and its all over.
*longer sigh*
Sorry if I just burst some of ya'lls bubbles.

Anyways, it was fun hanging with the lit buddies today. No more sleepy faces and dark black rings for a long time to come : )

I'll leave, with a little tip, that everyone should think about rainbows and yellow bunny rabbits, up until the 23rd of November.

Food for thought : )
No, old people don't walk slowly
because they have plenty of time
Gardening books when buried will not flower

Roger McGough's The Way Things Are

Vicky's blog, officially gives me a headache : (

Word of the day: Egalitarianism
in my ears,
incubus: just a phase


0 comments:

Post a Comment