Monday, November 15, 2010

Of catching up with the old, and celebrating the new : )

Walking into school this morning, I stopped to do everything I could, to hold on to the little moments I seemed to have taken for granted these past 5 years.
More importantly, I started this special today, with a smile.

As the day drawled on, I became less and less reminiscent, and maybe just down right carefree. Although, singing the school song for the last time did bring back some of those good 'ol memories. Back in the day, when I was young and naive, thinking time will stop and wait for me to cross over. None of that now, I think maybe, I'm ready to move on. Missing what I will miss, yet, ready to move on.

I've got this uncanny feeling, that this type of closure is coming sooner than I am ACTUALLY ready for.

Mood of choice for today is nonchalance.
How ignorance plagues me.

Eitherway, I find old buddies refreshing : )
Good friends and great laughs are food for the soul.
An eventful day, at best.

A content me, teaaaars her eyes from the screen.
Sayonara.

Word of the day: Assuntarian
in my ears,
30 seconds to mars: beautiful lie

0 comments:

Post a Comment