Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oneoneoneone.


Yes, a little late, but I couldn't resist.
And I'm glad 2010 is over.
What a year.
phew.

This new years eve, no reflections, no tears and as far as I can remember, no regrets.
Whats in store for 2011, as I've told everysingleperson who asks me whatthehell I'm going to be up to before college.
Go to Singapore to catch up with my darlings, immerse myself in music once again, start driving, go back to school, get my iphone, band concert maybe, apply for college and the likes, and plan the next few years of my life : )
I like how NS in all its splendor, no longer a burden I carry, paves a new path for me.

An eventful year, I hope.
I take my hat off to the ambitious.

For me, as for you, may 2010 evoke nostalgia of the good kind, whilst 2011 brings fabulous surprises, lots of laughs and moments to cherish.




College?
Haha.
Suckers.

Word of the day: Leaving
in my ears,
meet uncle hussain: hilang

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Haha, suckers. Nice one! We- college going peeps, are quite suckers actually. I would bore myself to bits without a proper 8to5 schedule. You've got that free-bird spirit to do without it. <3

Post a Comment