Monday, June 6, 2011

Possibly maybe?

So, this wasn't a carefully thought out post, just a spur of the moment thing.
Before I barely have the time to breathe, soon.

How my suckish Monday took a wonderful turn :) I love the new or rather, old additions to the T4YP '11 group. Food, Sex and Death is a sure fire blast, if I dare say so, so early into the rehearsal process. Just one read through and casting was confirmed. Gotto love yourself some spontaneity.

On to other matters. It might have occured to you that I don't take failing very well. Yeah, thats just me. Shock, humiliation and stupitidy all rolled into one. Some people wouldn't understand. You just have to know what it feels like, to know what it feels like.
But now, my twitter reads, whats done is done. Time to pack up and move on.

I suppose biomechanics class on Saturday will come in handy soon enough. I doubt we were hopping onto wooden boxes, backwards without a reason.
Trust. As well as not over-thinking. I hope I find out what it is, soon enough.

I think it'd be amusing to juxtapose what they'll teach us at college and at T4YP. I hear a lot of quiet chuckling by myself, in the near future.

Fingers crossed for first T4YP production opening outside the country, in just 2 months!

Thought of the day: Tickle Sex

in my ears,
sam tsui and kurt schneider: summer pop medley

0 comments:

Post a Comment