Saturday, July 9, 2011

No promises.

An absolutely free Saturday today.
A first since April 2011.
You don't really think of freedom, when its been suppressed for so long. I wouldn't call it suppression, necessarily, when I've actually been having a tremendous lot of fun all this while.
I think something will have to give in the next few months.

Frustrating how my need to sleep almost always overrules my want to study. I probably switched those around by purpose.
Just like how, at this very moment, I'm so vigorously churning out thoughts for my blogpost when I should really be vomiting out the Hart V Devlin case for a law essay that is lying untouched somewhere.
Priority isn't really my priority, as you can probably tell.

Frustrating, also, how the end of the day can turn out to be absolutely nothing akin to that of the start.
I try to embrace every emotion and hold on to it, for more than just a second. Digesting every bit of everything.
However hard I try to regurgitate it anywhere in my piece, it never comes across as true, to me at least.

Thats because, the authenticity comes from, well, you.

Word of the day: Misunderstanding

in my ears,

incubus: if not now, when?

0 comments:

Post a Comment