Monday, April 6, 2009

frozen in time.

anthropophobia.



continuous hours of practice and persistent spurts of problems are starting to make me feel claustrophobic around people. thus, becoming anthropophobic. funny, that. two phobias in one.

like a milo packet.


i think i'm missing my hyper, wiggly-ear days. all this constant movement and activity is making me socially-cranky like a 93-year old woman. seriously, people. where did all the fun go?




nowhere.




negativenegativenegative. the sick. sorry. sad. remains of my life are now drilled, and patted down with homework and the occasional crotchet rest for a breath of air.
i need a breve. a sostenuto breve.

allow me to get back to my "sick. sorry. sad." routine of marching. add math. marching. mod math now.

but you know? i like to go to sleep thinking of pretty things, so. look at pretty things.



ahh, time.
timetimetime. "something measured in minutes, hours, years etc using clocks".
gee. what poetry.
so time waits for no man right?
what if you're a WOman?








0 comments:

Post a Comment