Sunday, November 22, 2009

100th :)

100 woot!
so. my last post till i come back on the 8th.
NZ, finally :D
although.
i find being away from home so long, leaves sort of an uncomfortable, disconnected feeling. Maybe, just maybe, i'm a work-a-holic. or erm.
school-a-holic?
buuut.
being with my 2 monkeys is everything and more.
I think, i can't wait XD

Saturday was fun, no?
yeah.
Mummy loves Hannan and her abang.
And yes. Stay over. Anytime
Piecespiecespieces. Gahh.

That reminds me, I left Heineken at school :(
School: Pn R says it's not happy holidays. Not after 2 weeks. So. I'm taking add maths and chem.
Everyones giving me the wtf?! look. Well.
sucks for me.

Ohh, band dudes, don't forget to check the webby kay?
monday, wednesday and friday.

Take care of yourselves, lovess
Till I get to blog again.

Word of the day: rain
in my ears,
incubus: black heart inertia

0 comments:

Post a Comment