Wednesday, December 9, 2009

back :)

after 2 weeks away, im home.
which is a good thing. i think
December is here, and flying flying flying waaay to fast then is comfortable.
Ironically though, Malaysia seems a bit lonely.
Waking up at 5am is taking a toll on my already deteriorating mental health.
In short. Im going insane.

Everyones away for the holidays.
GREAT.
I, personally think i'm on lock-down mode.
A bit more agoraphobic than usual.
This December ceases to prove it's worth. An embarrasment to my birthday month. Gahh.
I wish my Singapores were down :(
2 weeks. I was disconnected. And I'm too lethargic to reconnect. I'm sorry if you have to bear with my nonchalance.

forgotten the taste and smell of the world she's left behind.
Actually. I miss NZ?

Aiyoh. Leave me alone.
No. Not really.

Word of the day: Maybe
In my ears,
Paramore: Brick By Boring Brick

0 comments:

Post a Comment