Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good afternoon.

Wednesday.
Finally feels like a holiday?
Well. I'm bored to death, so, if you've got nothing interesting to do with your life, a random phone call I would very much appreciate :)
Which reminds me, I love you Darshina Ruba <3 As the week drags on, I began to feel my social skills lag and my need to get out of the house and spend start to go into hyper-drive. Oh, poor poor me.
Eventful happenings of today:
* I slept at 3.30am and woke up at 12pm. Getting re-acquainted with an old friend I'd like to call Bio.

Yesterday, I mentioned that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Pfft. Contradicting myself is just so FUN. Waking up at un-Godly hours gives me a sense of authority and an inch of rebelliousness even. Woot. 12pm FTW!

Hai. I want red packets.
Now, pardon me, as I continue to wallow in my deep sadness and misfortune of not being born into the Chinese race.

Word of the day: Fishing
in my ears,
the killers: mr brightside

0 comments:

Post a Comment