Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gravity, hypocrisy and the perils of being in 3-D

Excitedly, I was thinking about how I was going to start off my lengthy post on my awesome-enough CNY week. But the proceedings of the day has brought my flow of thought to an abrupt halt. Solidified. Thats right. Solidified. Not a very pleasureable start to pa's birthday weekend.
A greatly pleasureable mix of P&P today :D I'm sure you all had fun too.
Running up and down like a mad donkey, was how I put it. But it's okay. All in the name of authority. or whatever. Thanks Krypton, you really do brighten up my day. Goofball :)
School with all it's woes intact.

A little pretty something from last Sunday,
Within Your wounds, hide me. Never let me be parted from You.
Forgive and forget, just like You.

Till I'm in the right frame of mind,

Word of the day: Anti-social
in my ears,
hosanna:hillsong united

P.S. I've got nothing to be pissed about. And I found out about it, the moment you did. Today. Don't assume. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment