Friday, February 5, 2010

SEA Forensics: Day 2

So.
You would have heard :)
Tomorrow is a newwwww day.
Photos will be up as soon as I can move my legs again. Not much to say really. Besides the fact, that I'm SO proud of everyone this year :) All the newbies and the oldies. Like a proud mummy i quote keerthana.

Thanks EVERYONE who called. I lovelovelove you guys. We're going to bring it home for you guys, okay?

Run with all your might tomorrow. We start at 8am, prayers would help very much, thankyouuu <3
Gosh, the satisfaction of having the upper hand and just being simply, better, just makes you want to scream and shout. All in good time :D

I'll probably be dozing off soon enough. Allowing myself some R&R in order to put ourselves on the map once again :)
Ha. Good times, good times.

Word of the day: Hotness
in my ears,
michael jackson: off the wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment