Saturday, February 6, 2010

SEA Forensics: Day 3

Yess.
Finals.
I can barely keep my eyes open, but Sulu says I need to keep at this, since I've been such a good girl for the pass 2 days. Well, in my opinion, things could have gone better, my medal could be shinier, but hey. Rafidah yeah?!
woot. yesss. Rafidah. i'm happy. Oh, so happy for us. Interesting finals round. Sitting next to Vicky during the O.O. rounds proved to be an intelligent move as the efforts to stifle outbursts of horror and intense disagreement weren't solo and seemed less awkward. Yes, I feel mean, but really. You would have done the same.

Forgive me, if i'm within a 2 meter radius of you and can't seem to silence my dissatisfaction. Kamini's trying. But you knoww. Its a little. Annoying. Tugging me at the back of my eyes. Willing me to give in.
GAH.
I won't. Sucks for dissatisfaction :)

So. A note in fine print for everyone, you can kiss our assunta.
thank you very much.

Word of the day: Bronze
in my ears,
soulja boy: crank dat XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment