Friday, October 22, 2010

Omelette du fromage and all that fancy shmancy.

*Cue tumblr quote about friendship, and how my life sucks, and how everyone is a liar*
Naturally, I think I'm too good for that quote stuff, although I may be the only one who thinks so.

I've been thinking about the things you've said, and my only hope is, you're not lying to me too.
As I said, don't let a stupid reason be the cause of you letting another go. Quite frankly, this one is a whole lot more worthwhile.

Meanwhile, back on earth.
Looks like everybody else is riding high, with their big dreams. Then theres me, who can't seem to get a lift off. Still trying to interpret the extent of my capabilities, because I refuse to let anyone do it for me.

On the sunny side up, I'm lovin' me some happy readers (Y).
Bytheway, Anna? If you're reading this, your tumblr is uber uplifting : )

Thought of the day: Rojak signals
in my ears,
coldplay: lovers in japan/reign of love

0 comments:

Post a Comment