Sunday, October 17, 2010

Green beans, feelings, and other things served up raw.

Big red numbers, on the right side of our papers.
It's got me thinking.
About said big numbers, acquired through divine intervention, or for the not-so religious, a little look into the future, perhaps? Not really, any of my concern.
Nonetheless, it has definitely got me thinking.

To those with all the answers to the questions we never had, well, a squeaky certificate to mirror a squeaky conscience, is all I can manage to say.
Cheers, to your big numbers!
I applaud your intelligence.
Alas, guilt will not seep through thick skin.

As we laugh at each other's mistakes, the only thought that comforts me, is our oblivion towards anyone else listening.
How the road to the finish, is a trying one.

P.S. Looks like a broken heart will never keep you away. I will never get you to listen. Perhaps, it's easier said than done. Eitherway, I commend your resilience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCOMPREHENSION, IS WHY NO ONE READS MY BLOG.

Word of the day: BATMAN!
in my ears,
led zeppelin: stairway to heaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment