Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rants and regrets.

I'd like to feel like that again.

Blogging compulsion.
Like Billy Weaver and BED AND BREAKFAST. ergh. enough of that already.
It's the trials. I've been away for far too long.

Stopped by the new band blog this morning, just to see what the kiddies were up to. Pleasantly surprised.
Actually, it's not surprise at all : )

This blogpost was suppose to be about how I'm not one for change. Seeing as to how people change once they have a purpose, how they morph into something spectacular at once shedding their mediocrities (hopefully, once and for all), brings new light to mind. That is why today, my facebook reads;
Kamini Senthilathiban wishes she had a purpose, like she is ever so used to. Simply because it's true. These past few months, strangely, I've been rather 'free'. Enjoying my lack of responsibility, and basking in the glory of load-less shoulders.
Now, I wish I was going somewhere, doing something, making some decision, purposefully. Sometimes, being in the hot seat is somewhat, fun, however sadistic I might sound.
A small, small, part of me too, misses being important.

It is on Tuesdays like this, where I wish I was in school, burying my head in some textbook, instead of encouraging such philosophies and theories to formulate in my brain.

Shock therapy at it's best:SPM SPM SPM SPM

www.assuntasymphonicband.blogspot.com

Thought of the day: Shut up

in my ears,
perry: if I die young

0 comments:

Post a Comment