Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mischief managed.

Well, this marks the almost end to my lovely and much needed vacay.
Although, it helps, much, knowing I'll be back here sooner than you can say leopard pweents.

Rather like an independent excursion. I like the sort of calm, that envelopes me, as I sail through undiscovered (solely by me, of course) streets and mrt stations, knowing of nothing more than the red lines and green lines of the train routes.

Yesterday, it was, much to my delight, alas, to the despair of my suffering wallet, Bugis Street and then Jurong Point: D
That is from the red line, to Jurong East and the green line to Bugis, toward Pasir Ris and then to Boon Lay, toward Joo Koon, respectively.

Adventure adventure : )

Tomorrow though.
It's Candy Empire for me!
As I recall the briefing from my ever efficient cousin, Gorgeous:
To Outram interchange on the green line, toward Pasir Ris, changing to the purple line, stopping at Harbour Front.

Oooo.
Lucky me.

Word of the day: Forget
in my ears,
bruno mars: marry you


0 comments:

Post a Comment