Monday, January 24, 2011

I come in peace.

So this is me,
back on earth.
What a lovely time I've had : )

Being home, getting serious and back into routine proves to be one of the harder things, although I promised myself I would never get complacent even with the absence of solid purpose in my life.
On second thought. Scratch that.

Even with time on my side and much of the resources, weighing out my options has now become a chore.
Cease to be easily enveloped in temptations without proper investigation.

Onto more serious matters,
2011 is going to be a year of adventure, experience and much discovery (self and otherwise).
Content, I am for starting this sort-of resolution with a bang.

My January and February brings much planning, nostalgia-evoking Facebook spamming and a round of Forensic fever, yet again?
An excited me, is holding on to the oppurtunity to be on the other side, after 2 bronze medals and a heck-load of fun : )

Word of the day: Jealousy
in my ears,
p!nk: family potrait

0 comments:

Post a Comment