Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dream a little dream.

Its only been about 6 days since my last post, and it's already May. PHEW. Has time gone by.
Lit Nite 2011. YOWW. I remember the drama from last year. I still think, no one had it as bad as we did. Although, many new things to adjust to this year. I loved how the lit nite and forensics seasons always mean meeting new people you usually know simply based on the exchanging of unknowing glances around school. I love how the seasons change all of that completely. Going to school during the season, which I generally would not have been part of for obvious reasons, made me feel a little sense of loss. Blessed am I for having the opportunity once again :)

New friends. Lovelovelove.

As with every lit nite, the show was absolutely amazing. Proud am I of my little grasshoppers. Sigh. The sense of contentment I feel is quite remarkable actually.
Now, on to my own preparations, for a superb (hopefully) performance.

A History of Falling Things, @Pentas 2, KLPac.
19th-22nd May.
Be there or be square :)

Word of the day: Alone

in my ears,

The Warblers: Somewhere Only We know

OST Glee.

1 comments:

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

hi,

best of luck!

cheers
devi

Post a Comment