Sunday, May 15, 2011

SatCrash Phobia.

So its been a few days since I've revisited my humble cyber abode.
Opening night in 3 days. Sigh.
It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, these past few days.
A mess of timing, is the only thing thats holding me back, right about now.
Nonetheless, grateful am I, to the rest :)
It means bucketloads that you're there for me.

Bump in, on Tuesday.
This happy bunny has tomorrow off. No Monday blues for me.

This week, has been nothing short of an experience.
Online web dates, viber chats and a dose of nutty cast quality time.
I'm glad my resolution for 2011 is keeping to its terms.
FUNFUNFUN.

We'll see if I survive after bump out (and a delicious dinner) on Sunday.


Word of the day: BoLEH

in my ears,

frank sinatra: come fly with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment