Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post production nombre UNO.

Yep.
Post production.
Absolutely surreal. Its been a whirlwind 5 weeks, I'll tell you that.
If you watched the show, thank you for coming. It really means so much.

And to my darling friends, thank you so so much for the surprise. What an absolute amazing opening night I had. I hope T4YP returned the favour :)

I do remember being far more excited about blogging about the whole experience. That was probably just my rattled mind speaking before I realised my incompetency in actually forming the words in my head.
To put it simply, I haven't the words to rightly describe the mixed feelings brewing away inside me.
It's not been easy, it really hasn't.

What with the idea of college looming up waaay sooner than I expected. I can safely say, the future hold much too much for me.

In other news, a wonderful, wonderful day I had :)

Thought of the day: Tutti Frutti (and Auntie Anne's)

in my ears,

janet jackson: together again.


yes, that was the dinner date scene song -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment