Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun and frolick.
















Photos for Food, Sex and Death!


Singapore is (apparently) in less than 8 hours, which means I should probably be in bed now.

I'm up to do some last minute promoting, I think is imperative before our FIRST WEEK OF PRODUCTION STARTS. T-Minus 3 days before the first show in Singapore. The nerves should probably be getting the best of me by now, but it's not. Well we'll see about that.


Quite excited, and yet a little bit bothered about leaving everything over here. 5 days is what it is. Nevertheless, I hope to soak in more than just an ounce of fun and adventure, as Singapore will allow. Literally.


I'll miss you doggies, and dad.

And of course my bestie who is up telling me which of my 238472386482 bags looks the nicest :)


Food, Sex and Death opens in Singapore, this Thursday till Saturday (28th-30th of July) at the Arts House!



And from the 4th-7th of August at Pentas 2 KLPac!

Get your tickets people!



Word of the day: Superstar

in my ears,

dexys midnight runners: come on eileen

0 comments:

Post a Comment