Friday, September 16, 2011

Self-satisfaction is no satisfaction.

I realise, it's been too long since my last post. I didn't take myself seriously when I wrote about regretting my infrequent post.
So much has happened in the last too months, I have no words to describe all of it. Just got home from the preview of Much Ado About Nothing. (And to think my last post was about FSD a day before Singapore?!) God it's been such a long time.
After all this time, I've realised how much I actually do miss Falling Things. I would want to be part of the re-staging (time allowing) in a heartbeat. Also, lots of warm feelings hearing Joe say he's happy to see how I have developed from the beginning of season

Was just about to open my law book, when I remembered being so miserable, the last 2 years of highschool. I remember being confused, and feeling lots stupid. I also remember loving my class, yet feeling so lost in it. Being competetive and then giving up, failing. After all the hard work, I felt contented, and yet, still lost.

Things have yet changed since all that. You may say I'm no doctor but I'm glad I didnt take the short cut with going with what I know, simply being too afraid to try something new. I'm grateful for my new-found ability to take risks. Most of all, going through with the plan, even after all the odd looks, disapproving glances and clear misunderstandings.
Yeah, I do Humanities. Sue me.

With that, I shall now attempt to do some shameless promoting.


THEATRE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE closes Season 2011 with Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, opening from the 22nd-25th of September at Lot 10!
Tickets go for just RM13! HELLO PEOPLE. You do NOT want to miss the psycho-ness that is T4YP 2009-2011.

Sex, gossip, dance and gamelan. Shakespeare just got ASIAN. MAAN like you've never seen it before. We GUARANTEE.

I honestly cannot believe how fast time has flown, the relationships I have formed, and how much I have matured emotionally. I promised myself I'd make something of this year, and I have not dissapointed myself. Next year is an important year for me, and I don't know how I'm going to do everything that's in the works as of now, but I'm sure He has a plan.

Word of the day: Scared

In my ears,

Bjork: Joga

0 comments:

Post a Comment