Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family Reunion : )

Completely in a blog-less mood.
Nonetheless, to the brim with raw emotion.

Surprise party for the absolute besties yesterday : )
Although we promised we'd NEVER do it again, I had loads of fun.
Keeping my mind in full-blown stress mode of this sort is really an addiction.
I don't mind it at all.

I like photos of us.
Seeing every single one of us, so happy makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
HUGE hugs and bucket loads of tears, we've had a lot to catch up on. Glad I am to have had the oppurtunity. A DEFINITE to-do in the (hopefully) near future.

All throughout high-school, we probably took advantage of all the little moments.
Now, it's no secret we miss each other, which gives us a reason to do this again sometime.

Yep.
It was a good time.

Word of the day: Nothing
in my ears,
the script: exit wounds

0 comments:

Post a Comment