Thursday, February 3, 2011

Home Alone.

It's the holidays. Yet I feel it of no sense to milk this festive season, as I usually would, when I was back in school.
The week is almost over.
Sorry if I just burst your happy bubble.
Everyones gone home.
I miss my baby niece way too much, way too soon.
SIGH.

And this moron of a camera cable just refuses to feed any photos into my lappy.
Particularly frustrating when you're in the mood to evoke nostalgia.

On my to-do-list.
A 300 word personal statement, undang on Tuesday, a book to finish by Wednesday, and a BRATs admission form to finish (which I must admit, seems way to scrumptious to let go)

Further updates since January, and how it way to eagerly feeds into February;
less than an inch closer to 'completing' somewhat of a life plan, a scholarship opp discovered to late, and the prospect of summer school in the States, way to freaky to even consider.

I forsee that adventure resolution thing I so bravely thought up will soon come to bite me in the @*!.

Oh yes, and a prosperous Lunar New Year to you : )

Word of the day: Hug
in my ears,
incubus: talk shows on mute

0 comments:

Post a Comment