Friday, February 18, 2011

33rd SEA Forensics: Day 2

Day 2 already?!
YOWZA.
Time sure does pass you by without the slightest hint of regret.
Although, I'm grateful the day is ending.
It's been a long day *exaggerated hand gesture similar to that of Elizabeth*

3 Assuntarians in the finals.
O.I REPRESENT. WOOOOOT.
Although, many many many more in the semis.

Of loud laughs in the cafeteria, hushed excitement, untheatrical theatre, ugly underwear and the colour white.

Trying hard to hide my excitement, ah, the little kiddies and how they make me proud.
Starting to feel that abrupt and rather aggresive (?) longing for the stage.
Sigh.

An early start tomorrow for sure.
If you're coming, we're shades of red :)

Thought of the day: The Mickey Mouse Club
in my ears,
incubus: make yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment