Monday, February 21, 2011

33rd SEA Forensics: Day 3

Reminiscing the most eventful 3 days of the year to date.
The actor in me, completely exhausted, and yet, the theatre bug ceases to leave anytime soon.
I have had an amazing experience, both under the spotlight and behind it. New avenues still to be explored (hopefully) the coming year. Being the voice behing the adjudication sheets is something I still look forward too.
My ibu ayam duties came and went most beautifully with the most delightful touch of pride :)
My little protege, all grown up, leaving people in stitches, roaring and cheering.
Talent never goes unrewarded, be it kind words or shiny medals.

The most darling Hongky girls, who waited to say goodbye before leaving to HK yesterday. Congratulations!
I love old friends and gold medals that go to the most deserving people.
No Rafidah, and yet the smiles on our faces and how we never do dissapoint in dominating the stage.
Quite literally.
Not to be forgotten, the ever epic last bus ride home of the season.

Very few photos this time, yet no fewer the memories.
Fresh in the mind.

Word of the day: Silver
in my ears,
matthew west: family tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment