Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Of @'s and #'s

So this is me.
Being completely uninspired to complete the rest of the 700-words for the BRATs application form. One would think, writing an essay about one's self would be an easy task. I agree, comparatively, to some of the essays all you college-goers are required to write. This is, seemingly, a piece of cake.
Then again, this is me, COMPLETELY uninspired.

Being alone at home for hours on end, I find myself exploring other social networks, outside the lonely world of Facebook. Such networks would come in the form of Twitter.
I have but the most minute understanding of it, but am still considering terminating the account I started in hopes of winning a RM100 DIVA voucher from the fabulous, TongueinChic.
Naturally, I have zero clue on how to tweet, much less terminate my account.

Trying hard not to be totally enveloped in the world wide web, with a squillion things on my to-do-list. I humbly pronounce myself to be nothing less than a dedicated blogger :)

Word of the day: Morning
in my ears,
santigold: starstruck

0 comments:

Post a Comment