Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forensics Fever

YEP.
It's that time of year again.
A shocking realisation that this would be the 6th year of the SEA I'll be attending.
Looks like most of everyone has moved on to college, probably not as many familiar faces as last year : (
Definitely, not as much stalking to do this year.

My uninvolvement is 100% pushing my commitment level to the fullest.
Thats what happens when the world knows you're just sitting on your lazy butt all day.

Schedule throughout the last week:
Forensics practice, WYD retreat and mass on Saturday, and fund-raising on Sunday, more forensics practice, FORENSICS :O and more fund-raising.

I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING my reattainment of an active lifestyle.
I must have had too much ribena, to think I was once envying all these college-goers.

Word of the day: Valentines
in my ears,
bruno mars: runaway baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment