Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's not mine but I can give it to you.

Being in school, yet another day, makes me really lucky, I'm out of it : )
The sadistic side of me revels in other peoples' displeasure.
MUAHAHA.

The Forensics seems much more fun, minus all the stress and the jitters. That sort of ache you get after a long day, is truly something I miss.
I'm happy to put myself to good use.
Plus, I love meeting old teachers that remember you exactly as you were.
Meeting old friends, and getting to know the new, is just a bonus.
Tight hugs, are my favorite kind.

Of rainbow coloured Rocky, IKEA beds and wind-up music boxes.
I hope you enjoyed your Tuesday.
I certainly did : )

After next week, all I can think about is, whats next?

Thought of the day: gRAPE me
in my ears,
simone white: bunny in a bunny suit

If you're cracking your head about that Nicole Kidman for Ladymatic, Omega add.
This is it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment