Tuesday, March 1, 2011

345376575628 hours and counting.

Hello March.
How February has whizzed by.
I wonder if I'm the only one fazed by how fast the year is going by. Probably I am, only due to the lack of anything exciting in my life these days.
Anway, now that March is here, I guess I should be getting my jitter on since D-Day (?) is quietly approaching.
Hopefully the long hours have paid off.

As for my week.
I can't tell if I'm hating being at home more than being at school, but I can say, that the days are getting longer and my social life is on suicide mode.
The highlight of my life, currently, is the RM100 DIVA voucher I get to call my own : )
Yep. Contest 1: SMOKED.

In an attempt to reboot the remains of my networking abilities, I have decided to keep my twitter account. Name change is underway, so follow me if you find out what it is when I'm done :)

I didn't know it was even possibly to be this socially active?
That was meant in the cleanest way possible.

So, Formspring next?

Word of the day: Burden
in my ears,
sam sparro: black and gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment