Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to the future 2.0

Quite unlike today, yesterday was exceptionally productive. The sun was shining bright bright, and I would have been a fool not to take advantage of it. So brilliant me had a brain fart and decided to paint the outside of my house.
Brilliant.
On the downside, not a soul noticed the difference.
This is why, I'd much rather utilize my free time, shopping :)
Okay, just kidding. I think.

T4YP auditions. Daunting. Praying I won't chicken out. Which means I probably should call up and make an appointment, eliminating the possibility of me changing my mind.
Ameteur me, didn't realise how much preparation would be required. How Forensics pales in comparison with the real world.

Back to reality.
All that results hype.
Sigh. I wish everyone would just get over it. It's starting to get annoying.
Whatever happens, I know its just the beginning. Trying my best not to give a care in the world about what anyone else thinks of me. For once in my life, I'd like to think of my life, as just that. MINE.

Contemplating Taylors Open Day next Saturday.
Oh, the future beckons.

As for now, the only future I'm looking forward to is the grilled cucumber sandwich I'm having for lunch.

Thought of the day: Stupid G#
in my ears,
mirah: garden

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard that Korean song? :P G G G G G So sexy! Or something like that. :P

Everything in school pales, in comparison with the real world. :( It's been ages!

Good luck for T4YP though! If you get in, I'll come for your performances. :)

Post a Comment