Sunday, March 13, 2011

Step 1, 2, 3

I'd like to first and foremost apologize for the vast number of words that appear everytime curiosity urges you to click the link that then leads you to my blog. I hope it isn't a turn off.
I'd like to plead my case, first by saying that I have been facing great difficulty trying to locate my camera wire thingy (forgive my shameless use of lay-man jargon) which allows me to feed all new photos straight into my lappy.
MEH.

Pardon me, my lovely friends, who are still waiting waiting for photos from dinner, 2 months ago :D

To begin my post,
I remember my 2011 resolution, being about adventure and experience. I've had one heck of an experience today.
Yep. First bout of driving ever.
What an epic, epic day. Awkward moments and uneasy looks exchanged with Ruba :)
I understand why loads of people enjoy driving, and that would be the thrill of being in control.
That would certainly explain my rush of adrenaline. Definitely cannot wait for the next one, although, the thought of going solo, this time, is 100% unnerving.

A pretty busy weekend at that. WYD retreat on Saturday and Amali on Sunday.
Date with the altos tomorrow : )
I'm excited. Have missed too much of the music.
Actually, I find myself quite looking forward to the next few weeks, although there is MUCH to be nervous about.
Excitement, please don't waiver.

Thought of the day: Clutch, brake. No clutch, oil.
in my ears,
florence + the machine: dog days are over

0 comments:

Post a Comment