Monday, March 21, 2011

Feed the commotion, going through the motions.

Cracking my head, trying to purge some, ANY emotion before the big day.
Tomorrow.
Needless to say, noone needs any reminding.
I don't know what it is, but I don't seem to have any butterflies in my tummy. Yet. Unlike those days, back in school.
It's probably the lack of substantial human contact, keeping my head and heart intact.
Sigh. Till tomorrow, that is.

100% not in the mood to see ANYONE. Must be the jitters. I hope its the jitters.
Really don't know what to expect. I think I'll keep it that way.
How small are the minds of our generation, to think that our future should be determined by one tiny slip of paper.
I, quite unashamedly, feel the same way.

There are only 2 things I fear the most:
Regret, and dissapointment.


Well, its a new beginning. Be it rocky, or a smooth, yellow brick road.

Word of the day: Out
in my ears,
adele: someone like you

0 comments:

Post a Comment